don't risk safe marketing
Before working with a consultant, it can be hard to know if they're the right fit for your business.
To help you decide if mash of brands® is the right consultancy for you, I wanted to provide you with something constructive that would show the value I can bring to your business.
For the price of a coffee - $5 - I will spend an hour or so reviewing your business, your website, and your existing marketing.
I will then provide you with a summary report that highlights key issues and suggest changes that you may wish to make.
Each report is written specifically for your business. This is not a generic 'copy and paste' document or an advert for mash of brands®
If you're an ambitious business and want to discover how much value mash of brands® can deliver for you - with no long term commitment - this may be the best coffee you ever buy.
[discover what can mash of brands® do for you]*
If you would like me to review your business, please contact me and let me know a bit about your company. I will get back in touch shortly.
If I don't believe I can help your business grow, I will always tell you why. I only work with companies where I am confident I will add significant value, and I never take on clients to make up numbers.
Jamie Ewan Henderson
Founder of mash of brands® | fuck it marketing™
• Reviews are $5 each, and secure payment is taken through the Buy Me A Coffee site.
• I only conduct reviews where I am dealing directly with a business. I do not provide reviews for consultants or marketing agencies who claim to be from a brand.
• If you contact me, but I don't believe I can add value to your business, it's not personal, and I will let you know why I don't think I can help.
• Most reviews are completed within a week. However, I will provide you with an estimated timeframe when I send you the payment link, and I will keep you updated if I think there will be any delay.
• Buy Me A Coffee reviews are a promotional offer that may be withdrawn at any time and without advanced notice.
• Finally, I promise that after completing any work, I will never chase or bombard you with annoying 'remember me' emails [I hate those people as much as you do].